Oxford meeting global challenges
The draft topic texts for the next Innovative Medicine Initiative 2 (IMI2) calls for proposals (Call 22 and 23) have been published.
Both calls are expected to be launched on 23 June 2020. Indicative topics include:
• Returning clinical trial data to study participants within a GDPR compliant and approved framework
• Modelling the impact of monoclonal antibodies and vaccines on the reduction of antimicrobial resistance
• A platform for accelerating biomarker discovery and validation to support therapeutics development for neurodegenerative diseases
• Optimal treatment for patients with solid tumours in Europe through artificial intelligence
• Shortening the path to rare disease diagnosis by using new born genetic screening and digital technologies
• Behavioural model of factors affecting patient adherence
The final topic text may differ from the draft versions, and applicants should base their proposals on the final, approved topic texts which will be published when the call is officially launched.