Oxford meeting global challenges
The network of NCPs for the Horizon 2020 Secure Societies challenge (SC7) have published details of a series of online events that will take place in April and May.
The following three online events will be organized on the following dates:
• 28 April,10:00-12:00 (CET); online training: How to deal with the Security issues in SC7
• 28 April,14:00-16:00 (CET); online workshop on cybersecurity
• 12 May,10:00-16:00 (CET); second online Information day and brokerage event.
The brokerage event will be organized via the online features of B2match system and will allow participants to have virtual face-to-face meetings. The information session complements the publication of the final calls under the 2020 work programme part for SC7 and will cover the following topics:
• Critical Infrastructure Protection
• Disaster Resilience: Safeguarding and securing society
• Fight Against Crime and Terrorism
• Border Security and External Security
• General Matters on Security
• Artificial Intelligence and Security
• Digital Security.
Further resources on each event, including respective agendas, presentations and joining instructions are available on the event page now. The deadline for registration to each of the events is 8 May.
Additional background information on SC7 is also available in a dedicated UKRO factsheet.