Originally organised as a single session, due to overwhelming interest, the participants were invited to attend one of four separate sessions and encouraged to submit questions in advance. In addition to directly answering the questions, the presentation also gave hints & tips in relation to proposal development and included a list of additional resources.
The submitted questions covered a range of topics, including but not limited to:
• Fellowship start date;
• UKs' future relationship with the EU;
• Secondments, short stays and other supervisory/mentoring relationships;
• COVID-19 and risk mitigation more generally;
• The evaluation process and criteria, including the CV of the researcher;
• Letters of Commitment;
• Deciding what to do if you are eligible for more than one panel;
• Addressing the gender dimension of research in applications;
• Ethics; and
• Two-way transfer of knowledge and integration into host environment.
The 2020 MSCA Individual Fellowships call is open for submissions. The call documents, including the Guide for Applicants, are available on the Funding and Tenders Opportunities Portal. The call deadline is 17:00 Brussels time (16:00 UK time) on 9 September 2020.